NFUS is constantly striving to put money back into your pocket and our member discounts are just one way of achieving that. NFUS has formed partnerships with the organisations below to deliver both savings and better customer service to the agricultural industry.
This is an ever-expanding portfolio and we would encourage any member with ideas on services in this area to get in touch and we will strive to get a deal for you.
- NFU Mutual - NFU Mutual is the country’s leading rural insurer, offering a wide range of insurance services. NFUS members have access to a number of unique benefits in return for their continued loyalty. For more information contact your local agent.
- UKFM Group - NFU Scotland has announced an exclusive partnership with the UKFM Group for the provision and installation of renewable technology and energy efficient products to Union members across Scotland. To register your interest in this scheme please call 0131 472 4000
- BUPA – A 45% discount is available to NFUS members and their families. To take advantage of this great saving please contact Ashley Handy on 0131 472 4030 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Solway Recycling – Solway Recycling and NFUS have teamed up to offer farmers and crofters two exclusive discounts. To save £30 on your next Solway bin or receive 10% off recommended retailer price on Stockbord, sheep and calf pens call 01387 730666.
- Ferry Discount and Travel Deals - Ferry Discount and Travel Deals - NFUS has teamed up with travel company Travel Solutions to offer members discounted rates on ferry travel to Northern Ireland and travel packages to leading agricultural shows. Book Online at: www.travel-solutions.co.uk or call 028 90455030. Click here for the latest ferry rates. Members MUST have their NFUS Membership Card at time of travel to avoid a charge at check-in
- Landrover - NFUS Farming, Crofting and Horticulture members can now access an exclusive discount of up to 5% on selected Landrover vehicles. To find out more contact 0131 472 4000 and collect your voucher. Click here to view the models currently eligible for discount
- Polaris - In an exclusive partnership NFUS members are now entitled to 5% discount off all Polaris Quads and Ranger products, for more information contact 0131 472 4000.
- Jewson - Jewson and NFU Scotland have teamed up to give members of NFUS access to exclusive trade terms on 700 products lines - tailored to your needs. The latest price list can be viewed by clicking here. Alternatively, please call NFUS Head Office on 0131 472 4000 to order a copy of the list
- Airport car parking discount for members - NFU Scotland have negotiated a 15% discount for members parking at Edinburgh and Glasgow airports. The discount has been agreed with Parking Partners, in association with Park and Ride. To take advantage of this new member benefit visit www.airportparkandride.com and use special discount code NFU1 to make your booking.
- NFUS Connect - Exclusively for members, NFUS Connect is our new telecommunications provider that will offer savings on landline, broadband and mobile rates for residential and business properties. Call 0845 233 4000 to find out how you can save money. For more information on prices and available packages please click here
- Farside Africa - NFUS have negotiated an exclusive 5% discount for members on all holidays and safaris* with Farside Africa, specialists in tailor-made travel to East & Southern Africa, the Indian Ocean Islands & Morocco. Call 0131 315 2464 or email email@example.com and quote NFU11. *excluding flights
- Norvite - NFU Scotland have established a relationship with Norvite which secures members up to 5% discount on all minerals manufactured by the company. For more information contact Norvite on 01464 831 261
- Highland Offroad - Landrover Experience - NFUS have teamed up with Highland Offroad to provide NFU Scotland members with an exclusive 10% discount across a range of ATV and 4x4 driver training packages. To book please call 01350 728700 and quote your membership number.
View from the Top
The arable regions may make up a smaller part of Scotland’s geographical area, but they punch...
Updated 2 weeks agoread this blog »