NFUS is constantly striving to put money back into your pocket and our member discounts are just one way of achieving that. NFUS has formed partnerships with the organisations below to deliver both savings and better customer service to the agricultural industry.
This is an ever-expanding portfolio and we would encourage any member with ideas on services in this area to get in touch and we will strive to get a deal for you.
- NFU Mutual - NFU Mutual is the country’s leading rural insurer, offering a wide range of insurance services. NFUS members have access to a number of unique benefits in return for their continued loyalty. For more information contact your local agent.
- BUPA – A 45% discount is available to NFUS members and their families. For more information on health cover provided by Bupa please visit http://www.bupa.co.uk/individuals. To take advantage of this great saving please contact NFUS on 0131 472 4000.
- Solway Recycling – Solway Recycling and NFUS have teamed up to offer farmers and crofters two exclusive discounts. To save £30 on your next Solway bin or receive 10% off recommended retailer price on Stockbord, sheep and calf pens call 01387 730666.
- Ferry Discount and Travel Deals - Ferry Discount and Travel Deals - NFUS has teamed up with travel company Travel Solutions to offer members discounted rates on ferry travel to Northern Ireland and travel packages to leading agricultural shows. Book Online at: www.travel-solutions.co.uk or call 028 90455030. Click here for the latest ferry rates. Members MUST have their NFUS Membership Card at time of travel to avoid a charge at check-in
- Landrover - NFUS Farming, Crofting and Horticulture members can now access an exclusive discount of up to 5% on selected Landrover vehicles. To find out more contact 0131 472 4000 and collect your voucher. Click here to view the models currently eligible for discount
- Polaris - In an exclusive partnership NFUS members are now entitled to 5% discount off all Polaris Quads and Ranger products, for more information contact 0131 472 4000.
- Jewson - Jewson and NFU Scotland have teamed up to give members of NFUS access to exclusive trade terms on 700 products lines - tailored to your needs. The latest price list can be viewed by clicking here. Alternatively, please call NFUS Head Office on 0131 472 4000 to order a copy of the list
- Airport car parking discount for members - NFU Scotland have negotiated a 15% discount for members parking at Edinburgh and Glasgow airports. The discount has been agreed with Parking Partners, in association with Park and Ride. Bookings for Edinburgh airport should be made through www.secureairparks.com and for Glasgow airport through www.airportparkandride.com, using discount code NFU1.
- NFUS Connect - Exclusively for members, NFUS Connect is our new telecommunications provider that will offer savings on landline, broadband and mobile rates for residential and business properties. Call 0845 233 4000 to find out how you can save money. For more information on prices and available packages please click here
- Farside Africa - NFUS have negotiated an exclusive 5% discount for members on all holidays and safaris* with Farside Africa, specialists in tailor-made travel to East & Southern Africa, the Indian Ocean Islands & Morocco. Call 0131 315 2464 or email email@example.com and quote NFU11. *excluding flights
- Norvite - NFU Scotland have established a relationship with Norvite which secures members up to 5% discount on all minerals manufactured by the company. For more information contact Norvite on 01464 831 261
- Highland Offroad - Landrover Experience - NFUS have teamed up with Highland Offroad to provide NFU Scotland members with an exclusive 10% discount across a range of ATV and 4x4 driver training packages. To book please call 01350 728700 and quote your membership number.
- NFUS has driven a great deal. So you can drive a great Volvo. - You can benefit from up to *£4500 off basic price as a member, plus up to *additional 10% off from the dealer along with free of charge metallic paint, and servicing & finance offers at your local Volvo dealership. *Offer applies to new Volvo cars purchased in the UK. Subject to model and participating dealers. Offers valid until 31st December. Click here and log in for more details.
- Karcher Professional Products Cleaning just got cheaper! As an NFUS member you can claim 5% cashback on all Karcher professional products. For details on how to claim please click here.
- Energy future proof your farm/business - As an NFU Scotland member, in addition to taking control of your electricity costs, with Forster Energy, Scotland’s leading supplier of roof-top solar PV for farmers, you can save over £2,000 on our PV packages, including web based monitoring and our special extended maintenance/review package. To find out more call our dedicated NFU Scotland member line 01356 667043, email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.forsterenergy.co.uk/nfus.
- Michelin Tyres - NFU Scotland has teamed up with Michelin Tyres (including Kleber range ) to offer exclusive member discounts via their “Exelagri” dealerships in Scotland. In addition to the current deal where up to £300 can be claimed for a four tyre transaction, members can claim £100 off removal and disposal and a further £100 off the documentation fee for credit transactions over £3,500. Contact Colin Gordon on 0131 472 4011 for more details.
- Trackplot - Working alone with no mobile phone signal? Trackplot can help you keep in touch from the remotest areas of hill or forest by sending position, OK and SOS messages back home or to the office. Providing peace of mind for those in the field as well as at home. Contact Gordon McKendrick on 0844 4099532 or 07753 207695.
- Eon - Eon is one of the Europe’s top energy companies with over 500,000 SME customers we’re one of the largest suppliers to SME businesses in the UK. The membership deal will work with you as an NFUS member to provide tailored package including a dedicated phone number, free business energy monitor, £50 credit to cover your first six months metering charge on applicable meters as well as direct debit discount. Contact Eon direct on 01709 384346
- Castle Water - offers NFUS members average discounts of 22% for 3 years, varying depending on the customer’s mix of water, waste and drainage services. Switching is surprisingly simple – accept Castle Water’s quote, and they will do all the rest. There are no changes required to meters or pipes, and no difference to water or water quality. Prices are guaranteed not to rise above inflation for the length of the contract. Castle Water also offers a unique “Evergreen” clause, each year offering NFUS members the opportunity to switch tariffs. Visit www.castlewater.co.uk/nfu and fill in the enquiry form or email email@example.com with a copy of a recent water bill.
View from the Top
I am in a very fortunate position of having two jobs that I thoroughly love - farming and now being...
Updated 1 day agoread this blog »