In addition to this invaluable service members also benefit from the following –
- Access to on-line information in the form of our Business Guide Factsheet service, which covers a range of different legal and business related issues.
- A monthly copy of the Scottish Farming Leader
- The opportunity to attend our learning events on issues such as marketing and walk the supply chain.
- Access to the most up to date information through our text and email services.
- Legal and Tenancy Issues Helpline – NFUS members are entitled to 20 minutes free advice from our dedicated helpline, operated by Gillespie MacAndrew. Telephone 0131 271 8585
- Tax Helpline – NFUS members are entitled to advice through this dedicated helpline, operated by Johnston Carmichael. Freephone 0800 023 2368. To read Johnston Carmichael’s report on the Chancellor’s 2015 Budget statement please click: http://www.jcca.co.uk/news-and-insights/news/2015/03/a-budget-for-farming/#sthash.ZfqFCatG.dpuf
- Make your money work for you - With the NFU Scotland Credit Card you can enjoy more than just a great rate. This is a credit card with a difference; each purchase made with this card will deliver benefits directly back to members. Call 0800 028 2440 and quote NFU Scotland for more information. Representative 16.9%APR (variable)
- Scene & Herd Public Relations - This recently established Public Relations firm has been set up by former NFUS Communications Manager Anna Davies. Having worked with the Union for 5 years, Anna has a real understanding of members' PR and Marketing needs and is offering preferential rates exclusively to NFUS members. Call 07775 894 012 for more information.
- NFUS Energy Service - NFUS have joined forces with Farm Energy to provide a free Energy Service helpline, offering advice on how members can reduce their energy costs and realise their renewable potential. To speak to an advisor call 024 7669 8885.
View from the Top
Today you might have been one of the many who had a near miss while working on your farm or croft....
Updated 2 hours agoread this blog »