NFUS is constantly striving to put money back into your pocket and our member discounts are just one way of achieving that. NFUS has formed partnerships with the organisations below to deliver both savings and better customer service to the agricultural industry.
This is an ever- expanding portfolio and we would encourage any member with ideas on services in this area to get in touch and we will strive to get a deal for you.
NFU Scotland Affinity Deals member eligibility
Members must be fully paid up for the current calendar year to apply for discount deals. There are exceptions as to what member categories can take advantage of each deal.
Land Rover - Full farming, horticulture and crofter members only, providing at least three months has elapsed since joining.
Ford, Volvo, Toyota, Mitsubishi, Nissan and Polaris – All members with the exception of associate members, providing three months has elapsed since joining.
Isuzu - All members with the exception of associate members, providing 26 months has elapsed since joining.
NFU SCOTLAND HAS ARRANGED THESE VEHICLE DISCOUNTS WITH THE MANUFACTURER TO RETURN MONEY BACK TO OUR FARMERS AND CROFTERS, HOWEVER OUR ONLY ROLE IN THE PROCESS IS TO VERIFY THAT YOU ARE A CURRENT PAID UP MEMBER AND QUALIFY FOR THE ADVERTISED DISCOUNT. THE VEHICLE WILL AT NO POINT BELONG TO NFU SCOTLAND ALTHOUGH SHOULD YOU HAVE ANY ISSUES AT ALL THEN PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CONTACT US ON 0131 472 4000.
- Jaguar Landrover - NFUS Farming, Crofting and Horticulture members can now access an exclusive discount off the list price on selected new Landrover Discovery models and between 8% and 10% on selected Jaguar models. To find out more contact 0131 472 4000 or speak to your dealer. Click here to view the models currently eligible for discount
- Polaris - In an exclusive partnership NFUS members are now entitled to 5% discount off all Polaris Quads and Ranger products, for more information contact 0131 472 4000. From 1st October Polaris are offering interest free finance through their finance partners Rural Finance in addition to the 5% discount deal for NFUS members. Click here for more information.
- NFUS has driven a great deal. So you can drive a great Volvo. - You can benefit from up to *£3,500 off basic price as a member, plus up to *additional 10% off from the dealer along with free of charge metallic paint, and servicing & finance offers at your local Volvo dealership. *Offer applies to new Volvo cars purchased in the UK. Subject to model and participating dealers. Click here and log in for more details.
- Ford - NFUS has teamed up with Ford to pass on exclusive discounts off the list price on Ranger pick ups and also the Kuga and many more. Special terms and conditions apply to these deals so before you visit your principal Ford dealer you need to take along the following information - 1) Your NFU Scotland membership number; 2) The fleet number (49786) and 3) the deal number (86122/1) or call the Customer Relationship Centre – 02035 644 444. To find out what discounts you are entitled to as a member and the purchase terms CLICK HERE
- Isuzu - Isuzu recently joined the NFU Scotland Vehicle Affinity Scheme, giving eligible members the opportunity to secure an additional discount on a brand new Isuzu D-Max pick-up truck. The Affinity Scheme is available to NFU Scotland members who meet the qualifying criteria. Customers will also be pleased to hear that the NFU Scotland discount is available on top of any deal made with their local Isuzu dealership. Find out more by clicking here
- Toyota and Lexus - NFUS has agreed an exclusive discount off the list price on all new Toyota and Lexus models. We hope to add more cars to the range in the future, click here for more details
- Mitsubishi - NFU Scotland has agreed discount terms off the list price for members on a range of new Mitsubishi vehicles from the L200 to the hybrid PHEV. With these discounts there is no need to negotiate, simply state you are an NFU Scotland member. Further details can be found by clicking here (you will need to log in to view the content).
- Nissan - NFUS are delighted to announce that the new Nissan Navara is the latest model to join our range of pick-ups with great discounts for members. Nissan is proud to be working with the National Farmers Union Scotland to offer great discounts on some of the vehicles that will help make both your working and home lives easier, now including the award winning new Navara. Go to the members only area of the NFUS website or call the NFUS affinities team on 0131 472 4000 more details can also be found by clicking here
- NFU Mutual - NFU Mutual is the country’s leading rural insurer, offering a wide range of insurance services. NFUS members have access to a number of unique benefits in return for their continued loyalty. For more information contact your local agent.
- Solway Recycling – Solway Recycling and NFUS have teamed up to offer farmers and crofters two exclusive discounts. To save £30 on your next Solway bin or receive 10% off recommended retailer price on Stockbord, sheep and calf pens call 01387 730666.
- Ferry Discount and Travel Deals - ICELANDIC CRUISE? for details click here - NFUS has teamed up with travel company Travel Solutions to offer members discounted rates on ferry travel to Northern Ireland and travel packages to leading agricultural shows. Book Online at: www.travel-solutions.co.uk or call 028 90455030 . Members MUST have their NFUS Membership Card at time of travel to avoid a charge at check-in
- Airport car parking discount for members - NFU Scotland have negotiated a 15% discount for members parking at Edinburgh and Glasgow airports. The discount has been agreed with Parking Partners, in association with Park and Ride. Bookings for Edinburgh airport should be made through www.secureairparks.com and for Glasgow airport through www.airportparkandride.com, using discount code NFU1.
- NFUS Connect - Exclusively for members, NFUS Connect is our new telecommunications provider that will offer savings on landline, broadband and mobile rates for residential and business properties. Call 01223 505050 to find out how you can save money. For more information on prices and available packages please click here
- Norvite - NFU Scotland have established a relationship with Norvite which secures members up to 5% discount on all minerals manufactured by the company. For more information contact Norvite on 01464 831 261
- Highland Offroad - Landrover Experience - NFUS have teamed up with Highland Offroad to provide NFU Scotland members with an exclusive 10% discount across a range of ATV and 4x4 driver training packages - www.highlandoffroad.co.uk. To book please call 01350 728700 and quote your membership number.
- Energy future proof your farm/business - As an NFU Scotland member, in addition to taking control of your electricity costs, with Forster Energy, Scotland’s leading supplier of roof-top solar PV for farmers, you can save over £2,000 on our PV packages, including web based monitoring and our special extended maintenance/review package. To find out more call our dedicated NFU Scotland member line 01356 667043, email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.forsterenergy.co.uk/nfus.
- Michelin Tyres - NFU Scotland has teamed up with Michelin Tyres (including Kleber range ) to offer exclusive member discounts via their “Exelagri” dealerships in Scotland. Contact David Lewington on 0131 472 4030 or Jackie Saunders on 0131 472 4187 for more details.
- Castle Water - offers NFUS members average discounts of 22% for 3 years, varying depending on the customer’s mix of water, waste and drainage services. Switching is surprisingly simple – accept Castle Water’s quote, and they will do all the rest. There are no changes required to meters or pipes, and no difference to water or water quality. Prices are guaranteed not to rise above inflation for the length of the contract. Castle Water also offers a unique “Evergreen” clause, each year offering NFUS members the opportunity to switch tariffs. Visit www.castlewater.co.uk/nfu and fill in the enquiry form or email email@example.com with a copy of a recent water bill.
- TradePoint - NFU Scotland and TradePoint have agreed a deal giving members extra savings on building, plumbing and electrical, kitchens and bathrooms, tools, safety and workwear, joinery and hardware. Have your NFUS Tradepoint card ready and go to www.trade-point.co.uk Not got your card? Call Angelina on 0131 472 4029 and ask Angelina for a replacement. Some examples are given here. If you hire tools and equipment, you're in luck. Speedy is now offering TradePoint customers some incredible hire deals on the essential tools to get the job done click here for details
- Datatag - Your farm property can now be protected for less thanks to a new affinity deal launched by the NFUS with Datatag assuring savings of 25% off the normal price. For more details call 03450 700440 or visit www.datatag.co.uk and for NFUS savings click here
- Avonline Broadband - Avonline Broadband has connected 20,000 UK customers to satellite broadband. With 100 per cent Scottish coverage, Avonline offers superfast 30Mb broadband for free to eligible homes under the Better Broadband Subsidy scheme. For more information call 0303 303 3131 or visit: www.avonlinebroadband.com
- Agron - NEW ! NFU Scotland and Agron-LED lighting have agreed a deal giving members exclusive discounts on shed LEDs and domestic lighting solutions. For promotional codes and testimonials please click here or call the Agron LED office on 0800 043 3121 and then option 3. Alternatively visit their website at www.agron-led.com
- FEC-Energy - FEC Energy can provide the cheapest electricity and gas contracts for all sizes of farms as well as highest prices for your renewable electricity export. Also a complete suite of energy services including Renewable Heat Incentive, sustainability and efficiency. To speak to an advisor call 02476 698885.
View from the Top
Nigel Miller, Chairman of Livestock Health Scotland stresses the importance of removing...
Updated 1 week agoread this blog »