In addition to this invaluable service members also benefit from the following –
- Access to on-line information in the form of our Business Guide Factsheet service, which covers a range of different legal and business related issues.
- A monthly copy of the Scottish Farming Leader
- The opportunity to attend our learning events on issues such as marketing and walk the supply chain.
- Access to the most up to date information through our text and email services.
- Legal and Tenancy Issues Helpline – NFUS members are entitled to 20 minutes free advice from our dedicated helpline, operated by Gillespie MacAndrew. Telephone 0131 271 8585
- Tax Helpline – NFUS members are entitled to advice through this dedicated helpline, operated by Johnston Carmichael. Freephone 0800 023 2368. To read Johnston Carmichael’s report on the Chancellor’s 2015 Budget statement please click: http://www.jcca.co.uk/news-and-insights/news/2015/03/a-budget-for-farming/#sthash.ZfqFCatG.dpuf
- Make your money work for you - The NFUS official credit card is issued by MBNA Limited. For more information or to apply - call 0800 028 2440 and quote NFU Scotland.
- Scene & Herd Public Relations - Specialising in all things rural, Scene & Herd uses public relations and marketing, as well as passion and enthusiasm, to grow client businesses and reputations – making you ‘seen and heard’. With expertise in media relations, digital marketing, social media, advertising, web development, awards and more, we help you tell the story of your business in order to make it grow. 5 per cent NFU Scotland member discount. email@example.com 07775 894012 www.sceneandherdpr.co.uk
- NFU Scotland Energy Service delivered by FEC-Energy - FEC Energy can provide the cheapest electricity and gas contracts for all sizes of farms as well as highest prices for your renewable electricity export. Also a complete suite of energy services including Renewable Heat Incentive, sustainability and efficiency. Phone 02476 698885.
View from the Top
Food and drink exports from Scotland are again being hailed as a great success story. Last...
Updated 1 week agoread this blog »